Technical Sales Associate
Location: Knoxville, TN
In order to succeed in this position, you need to be a goal-oriented team player. Can you understand complex technical scenarios and explain them in layman's terms? If so, this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Utilize the CRM to manage new sales leads and opportunities, including email communications and call logging.
- Provide customer care and/or support to clients and leads via online chat and phone.
- Provide technical support for issues via our online helpdesk system. Identify opportunities to offer additional services or service upgrades to clients based on their technical challenges.
- Follow procedures for data entry, communication with clients/leads, and tracking your time usage.
Technical Sales Associate is an entry-level position that will initially be part time. Full time employment may be offered depending on your performance during the 90-day training period. If selected, you may be asked take on some of the following depending on your interests and skills:
- Provide technical consulting to clients and leads. Develop custom hosting and data management solutions. Diagram solutions and make presentations.
- Assist technical engineers with product development and organization of technical systems.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing technology company where you can gain experience in a variety of business areas. Each member of our team is a talented high performer able to balance multiple responsibilities and projects. Not everyone can keep up, but if you are ambitious and a quick learner, you will find it to be an exciting environment.
How To Apply
Email your resume. In the email body, please include an overview of your experience, why this position is interesting to you, and hourly compensation desired.
While this is an entry-level position, please make sure to highlight experience you may have in any of the following areas:
- Sales consulting, especially related to IT, hosting, or telecommunications
- Providing customer care and/or customer support
- IT, desktop support, or data facility management
- Linux or Microsoft server management
- Website management using cPanel, WordPress, Joomla, or other platforms