Location: Knoxville, TN
In order to succeed in this position, you need to be systematic and detail-oriented. Do you like creating reports, establishing processes and procedures, or organizing data? If so, this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Answer phones and provide customer care with a confident and friendly demeanor.
- Follow procedures for data entry into the CRM or other systems.
- Assist with management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Compile data to create sales and marketing reports.
Administrative Assistant is an entry-level position that will initially be part time. Full time employment may be offered depending on your performance during the 90-day training period. If selected, you may be asked take on some of the following depending on your interests and skills:
- Be the point person for communication related to vendor relations and business development.
- Manage social media accounts and/or create content for the company blog.
- Phone calls and emails related to customer satisfaction, retention, and new opportunities.
This is an opportunity to gain business adminstration skills within the technology services industry. We are a close-knit team that works collaboratively toward achieving the company's goals. You will be successful in this position if you are a quick learner, you enjoy having a variety of responsibilities, and you can perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
How To Apply
Email your resume. In the email body, please include an overview of your experience, why this position is interesting to you, and hourly compensation desired.